Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's that time again!

One of my FAVORITE times of year! There are so many reasons I love Spring. I Love that the weather is getting warmer outside. I love that I get to start my planting my garden. If you sit outside in the early evening you can hear the frogs in the field behind our house. Our trees are starting to bud out. My tulips are peeking through the ground and this is how warm it is in my greenhouse!!













I started my peas and lettuce the other day. Normally I would plant them in the ground, but since it's been so wet this year we haven't been able to till the garden yet..... so I am starting them in the greenhouse this year. Patrick helped me plant! Mostly he just poured dirt and water on his lap, but at least he was having fun.







































the finished product! Now all they need to do is grow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay! The boys planted our peas outside of our kitchen window a couple of weeks ago and they're peeking out! My daffodils are out too. We so need to go to the Tulip Festival! Happy Spring!