Patrick is now about 23 lbs and 32 1/2 inches tall. He is learning and saying new things all the time. Here is a list of the words he says most often:
Hi
Bye-bye
Mama
Da da
Shayda
Diaper
Stuck
Shoe
Let's See
Thank you
ball
Ni ni ( his blanket)
Uh oh
I know he says more, but this is all I can think of right now. He now goes to Nursery at Church and he LOVES it! I'm sure it's better than going to class with Brad and I and having to sit still and be quiet. It's still hard to believe that he is so big already! This past year and a half have gone by way too fast!!! I love having this little man in our family! We love you so much Patrick!




1 comment:
Patrick's such a cutie! The time has gone by so quickly.
Post a Comment