Friday, March 4, 2011

Peek-a-boo

.......I SEE YOU!

Patrick loves playing peek-a-boo. He walks around with his blanket on his head and his arms out in front of him like a zombie. I tried to get a picture like that, but he moves way too fast so these will have to do!





























Speaking of Patrick's blanket! I thought that when he grabbed his blanket and climbed up on my lap and said "Ni Ni" It meant he wanted to go Nite Nite! Well I recently discovered "Ni Ni" it what he calls his blanket! We were at the Doctor's office for a check up and while we were in the waiting room another Lady came in with a tiny little baby in a car seat with a blanket that looks like Patrick's on the baby. As soon as Patrick saw the blanket he yelled "Ni Ni" and tried to pull it off that baby. When I wouldn't let him get close enough to grab it he started getting really mad and yelling "Ni Ni" and crying.... we ended up walking outside for a minute to calm him down. The other mom realized what was happening and tried to cover it up with another blanket and that made Patrick really upset. Luckily it was our turn to go back soon after that!

No comments: