Monday, February 14, 2011

Lotion

In order to take care of Patrick's skin we use a lot of lotion. Thank goodness Patrick likes lotion rather than him hating it and having to fight him every time we put it on him. The other day after his bath we were going through the lotion routine and Patrick was helping ( I think that's what you would call it). The silly boy even likes to eat the stuff! So a while ago I Patrick was getting restless in church and I pulled a small tube of lotion out of the diaper bag. We spent a good chunk of time rubbing tiny bits of lotion into our hands. It kept him quiet for a while... I thought "Hey I found something to keep him entertained I'll have to remember that".......until he got a hold of the tube of lotion. He had squeezed so hard in just the right place it was like a lotion fountain in my lap. Needless to Brad was laughing so hard he was no help and so were the people sitting behind us!! I don't think I will try that again for a while!














Mmmmmmm.......











I realize this isn't a picture of lotion, but actually a picture of Patrick using Mashed Potatoes as lotion!He was rubbing all over his arms and even in his hair! I guess it might resemble lotion a little bit at least...... well they are the same color! Silly boy!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

HAHAHA!! I Love this! Yes, the mashed potatoes do look like lotion. I can see why he did that! So cute.