Saturday, February 5, 2011

'Cause Goldfish are already Orange.....


Patrick makes me laugh so hard sometimes. He really likes Goldfish crackers and while I was at the store the other day I decided to be a little crazy and buy the Goldfish that are different colors. Just for fun! Well, Patrick won't eat the colored ones he just picks out the orange ones! I tasted them and they don't taste any different! What a silly boy! I guess he doesn't like artificial colors! I even tried tricking him into eating the colored ones and he didn't fall for it. Soon we will have a bag of Goldfish with only red and green ones in it! Then what is he going to eat!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

HA! That is soo funny!!! Andi loves all of the goldfish but she likes the tiny ones the best. I guess he thought you were tricking him. I love your funny boy!