Sunday, October 3, 2010

Success!!!

After a 4 failures I finally found a great recipe to make my own mayo from scratch! And it tastes just like the real thing!Why am I doing this you ask.....

A few weeks ago we learned that Brad has some pretty significant food allergies and he's allergic to a lot of foods that we eat on a regular basis. So I am pretty much learning to cook all over again! He is allergic to Soybeans, Corn ( which is in almost everything) , rice, onions ( which is also in almost everything) egg yolks, and peanuts just to name a few. I now have to make everything from scratch so that we can eliminate these food from his diet! I have realized that there are a lot of unnecessary things in the food we eat that goes into our bodies.It's crazy! I have to say I am a little tired of cooking and having it not work quite right so it is great to have a success!!!

so if any of you have any great recipe ideas I would really appreciate it

No comments: