Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!














It is so hard to believe just one short year ago this cute little peanut was placed in our arms.We love this little guy so much!!! We have enjoyed watching him grow and develop this past year into such a handsome little man!! Now I officially have a toddler...... he is always on the move and he loves to explore the world around him. I don't know the official numbers on how big he is since we don't go to the doctor for a check up until next week. But he is a growing boy! Here are a few pictures from his birthday party!













This is his cute Birthday invite that my very talented sister in law made for me!!


















He wasn't a fan of the hat!












Here's his cake.... I made a dirt cake in the back of the dump truck complete with worms and rocks under the wheels!!














I made Patrick a cake of his own, he didn't really eat it! I think he had a small taste and then he just played in it and tried to push it off the high chair. After his hands were covered he decided he was done. I don't know if he just isn't a fan of cake or maybe he just doesn't like chocolate!! We'll see when he gets a little older.















It was a fun and day and we loved being able to have so much family with us to celebrate Patrick's special day!!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Boy does Time Fly. Yummy cake. I was thinking about you & missing wking with you. Enjoy him he is such a cutie.