Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall fun!














Last week we went with some friends to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun! They have so much for the kiddos to do there we probably didn't even do half of what they offer.














I took Patrick on their jumping pillows! He liked it! I think it sounds fun for me! Maybe we should put one in our backyard! Just Kidding!













Patrick rode on the Cow train! He did fine until he saw me waving to him and then he would scream until he couldn't see me anymore and then when they came around again he would cry again!! I decided to hide after that so our friend Jacob didn't have to listen to him cry!












They even had a corn pit for the little ones to play in! I think Patrick would have played in there all day! He LOVED it! I know it's hard to see but he even had corn down his pants when he got out! I even found a few after we got home when I changed his diaper! that corn was everywhere!














They had lots of slides and hay to climb on! Patrick likes to try climbing up the slide the wrong way.
























Of course you can't go somewhere like this and not go through the corn maze. Patrick's favorite part about this was the fact that he could just run and be free! I knew he couldn't get too far away he was somewhat contained! And YES that is my son who found an ear of corn on one of the stocks and YES he is trying to eat it! Don't ask me how he knew that was corn! He LOVES to eat corn by the way. We had a great time thanks Kim!

1 comment:

Jo said...

That looks like a really fun place... maybe we can hit that one- next year!! (oh, and by the way, I think I am back, to the blogging world that is! Don't hold your breath though!)