Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday's Adventure

My friend Kim and I went on a little Adventure to Thanksgiving Point to their Tulip Festival on Tues. It was a little colder than expected, but the gardens were beautiful. Of course I took lots of pictures!! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers......... I would love to come here more often! Enjoy the pictures......
















































































We also saw so many different kinds of Animals here are some pictures of them. It was a fun day and I am so glad we went even it if was a little cold!!














Big Fish!













A pair of rabbits hopping through the beds!(I only caught one of them in the picture)














A Frog floating in the pond!















A Horned Owl sitting on her nest about 1/2 way down the BIG waterfall!!




1 comment:

Kim said...

It was a fun day! I love the picture of the orange and pink tulips together. We'll have to go back next year.