
A Quote from an article I really like:
There they dressed in white clothes and dressed the little boy in white clothes too. Then they all knelt down at an altar in the temple. A man who held a special priesthood sealed that little boy to his new father and mother so that the family could be together forever. Now this boy really was their own special child, not only during this life, but even after death. If they all did what was right and loved one another, they could all live together with Jesus in heaven. Now that baby really was their special child!
On Saturday we were able to take Patrick to the temple and have him sealed to our family FOREVER! For more information on why we do this go here. It was a beautiful day and we feel so blessed to have this little man a part of our eternal family.
Words can't describe how we felt that day so just enjoy some pictures.





In the words of a great friend :
"How long do you want to be loved..... Is FOREVER long enough? "
4 comments:
Your pictures turned out beautiful. What a special day! Thank you for sharing it! I'm so happy for ya'll.
That is One of the BEST days Ever!!
Congrats! Miss you.
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! He is an adorable little boy. I'm so happy for you!
I am so happy for you and Brad. Congratulations! What a sweet little family.
Post a Comment