
It's hard to believe my little guy is 7 months old today!He is learning new stuff almost every day. I feel like if I blink I will miss it. We've had to say goodbye to some of his baby things such as: the bath seat, the kicker toy, the bouncy seat, sitting still in mommy's arms, 6 month size clothes, and so many more!
Patrick's little personality is showing through already. He is such a sweet little boy....... but is definitely all boy. He loves to hang upside down and he loves to wrestle with mommy. This little boy never stops moving..... he has become quite the wiggle worm. He now sits up like a big boy in the bath tub and splashes so much that mommy gets pretty wet and then he just smiles. Patrick is trying to eat everything in sight. He is getting so good at sitting up and thinks he can crawl, but his feet just don't follow. It will be soon enough I am sure. Patrick loves music and is starting to kind of dance when he hears music. We love having him as a part of our family. It's hard to remember what life was like without him. He brings so much happiness to our family.

2 comments:
He IS getting so big! Time goes by so much faster when there are kids involved!! He is such a handsome little guy! Give him a tight squeeze from me!!
GREAT pictures! They all cracked me up - especially the torn-up paper one! He is darling. I can't believe he's already 7 months old!
Post a Comment