
Patrick is 5 months old! Where did my little baby go?? He now weighs about 17 lbs. He loves to watch the world around him. He is learning new things each day and is jabbering and giggling all the time. Patrick loves to wrestle with his mommy (at least I think that's what he is doing) and be held upside down! He brings so much happiness to our little family. Just look at that sweet face!! Patrick is now chewing on every thing in site! His favorite thing to chew on is of course his fingers! But the binkys he used to use when he was a newborn are a close second! Who needs a teething ring right?


Patrick LOVES to take baths and kick and splash in the water!


I just love this little guy and we are so happy and blessed to have
him in our family!
3 comments:
Those eyes are to die for! Look at those lashes!
He is so darling, and growing so fast! I saw your blog on Kim's and just had to visit...hope you don't mind. Take Care, Aimee
I love that picture of you kissing Patrick - so cute! He is a darling little boy and we love him.
Post a Comment