6 years ago
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I've got the FEVER!!
Spring Fever that is.......... Yesterday while the weather was so nice I checked on my little tulips to see if there were any signs of them sprouting......... sure enough much to my surprise there were little nubs poking out of the ground!!! It made me so happy! I can't wait to start planting! I also received my Burpee seed catalog in the mail yesterday........ I think I've already looked at it 3 times! I guess I'm a true garden nerd if I get excited about such things!! But what can I say!! It's the little things that make me happy ! On another note I also recently printed my blog and I got that in the mail too. It turned out pretty good. It didn't even cost that much. What a great way to document our lives and now I have it in a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment