
I went to my favorite garden nursery today and was so excited they had their 2010 seeds stocked and ready for spring planting! I realize that I have at least this many seeds downstairs if not more and that I have a lot of the same seeds too, but I bought all of these today anyway !! There will probably be more seed purchases this spring too!! I just can't help myself! A girl can never have too many seeds right? Hey, admitting you have a problem is the first step !!!!!
On another note ........
I don't think I'm the only one at this house with Spring Fever!!! It must be spreading!! This is what I found Brad doing today when I got home from the nursery!!
don't get concerned he's not mowing..... just raking!
2 comments:
After being in some great sunshine, I too have SPRING FEVER!!
AH! I'm so jealous that you bought seeds already! But I'm really happy for you because I know how giddy you get about seeds ;) I totally thought Brad was mowing...too funny!
Post a Comment