Saturday, January 23, 2010

You've Got the....

CUTEST Little Baby Face!!!!!



Patrick was eating lunch today and I just had to take some pictures! Here he is enjoying some rice cereal and squash!!Mmmmmmm.........
















A face only a mother could love... anybody want a slobber kiss?



















Patrick loves to drink out of a sippy cup even though he is still too little. When I put it in his mouth he squints his eyes and scrunches up his noes and bites down on the sippy cup, and then all the water comes dripping down his chin!! I tried really hard to get a picture of his cute face when he does that, but this is the best I could get!!


2 comments:

Jo said...

I always love rice cereal pictures! So fun!

He is absolutely perfect!! What a looker!! His eyes are beautiful! Thanks for letting me know about this little addition to your family!

Kim said...

I love rice cereal pictures too! I can't wait to get one of Andi Grace.

That is so funny that he does that with his sippy cup. He'll get it eventually ;)