Patrick is now 4 months old! We took him to the doctor for his check up and more of those dreaded shots of course. He is growing and developing well! He now is 26 inches long which puts him in the 90th percentile and is now 15 lbs 4 oz. which puts him in the 70th percentile in weight so that means he's tall and buff is what the doctor said! If this keeps up he will be taller than his mommy before we know it! We will soon need a new car seat he is quickly out-growing his.

We also started feeding him rice cereal and baby food ! I can't believe it's already time for that!!!! He LOVES his food and it fills him up for longer too !! Doesn't he look so cute in his high chair!!! I love being a mommy and being able to stay home and take care of my Handsome little guy everyday!!
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture in the carseat!! He is so cute!
Post a Comment