Saturday, January 30, 2010

Silly Boy!

Patrick's hair is getting soooo long! It can be pretty wild at times and this is one of them. This is how it looked the other day before going to bed!























Patrick has also been falling asleep while playing with his toys.... doesn't he look cute! I almost didn't have the heart to pick him up and put him to bed.

















We recently got a jumpy toy for Patrick he loves it! He catches quite a bit of air when he really gets jumping..... but it must have worn him out because all of a sudden he stopped and we looked over and he was asleep! Completely tuckered out!!


( he is still a little too short to reach the ground so we have to put a blanket under his feet)

I don't know why this is underlined I can't figure it out!















1 comment:

Kim said...

Hahaha! I LOVE his hair! That is the best picture! Isn't it funny when they fall asleep in the middle of being crazy-active?!? So glad you got a picture of him doing that.