It's amazing how quickly our lives can change. Brad and I adopted a new baby boy on Tuesday his name is Patrick Dale . He was born on Sept. 13th and weighed 7 lbs 0 oz. He was 19 inches long. We are so excited to be parents and so grateful for a loving birthmother who had the courage to follow her heart. We are excited and happy but also a little sad because her heart is hurting today. After all we wouldn't be parents without her! She is amazing! Here are some pictures of the little man his first day home.


6 comments:
He is so Beautiful. I am so excited for you. Miss you already, But enjoy your life.
Oh man you have no idea how hard Tuesday was when you weren't there. You have probably 20 missed calls from work (all me!). I was hoping it was good news (and that you weren't really sick!). He is beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him :)
Yay! Congrats! You have no idea how excited I am for you and brad! He is so beautiful. I'm excited that our babies will be close in age! Congrats!
He is absolutely gorgeous you two! I showed my kids his picture and now all they can talk about is baby Patrick. We are so excited for you!
We are so so happy for ya'll! Every time I think about your little family I tear up. Congratulations! He is such a gorgeous little guy!
Post a Comment