Here is a picture of Patrick.......

Here is a picture of Patrick with a normal sized potato.........

And here he is with a potato on STEROIDS!!!!!!

I can't believe how big this potato is ....... It tipped the scale at about 3 pounds.
We took Patrick to the doctor for the first time the other day. He is growing like a weed. When he was born he weighed 7 lbs 0 oz. and now weighs 7 lbs. 9 oz. He was 19 in. long when he was born and is now 20 3/4 in. long. I can't believe how quickly he is changing! I want him to stay little a while longer. On a sad note we no longer have Zoey our younger boxer. She started being really agressive and although we wanted to keep her we realized we couldn't especially with Patrick now in our family. We will miss you Zoey!!!
2 comments:
Wowie potato! You DO grow them big!
Those are the funniest pictures I have ever seen. I love them!
Post a Comment