Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS.......

This last weekend we escaped ....... and ran away to go camping!! We went to Brad's favorite fishing hole near Fairview utah ! It was so nice to just get away! The Morrison Family was up there also and it was a lot of fun! I will break up the trip into several posts since I have so many pictures!!! In honor of this post I decided to make a list of all the things I love about camping!!

1. The smell of the pine trees.

2. The sound of the wind blowing through the pine trees.

3. Waking up to birds singing in the morning.

4. Sitting around the campfire.

5. Not having to do dishes!! ( I hate dishes)

6. The way the sunlight lights up the dew on the trees in the morning.

7. The sound of the lake hitting the shore.

8. Seeing Deer walk through our camp when it's quiet.

9. Tinfoil dinners.

10. Catching lots of fish.

11. The look on Brad's face when he is catching lots of fish.

12. Not having a time schedule!!

13. Looking at all the stars in the sky.

14. I could go on and on , but this is getting long so I better stop now!!




Here is a view of the lake from our Camping Spot! It's beautiful!
















Brad absolutely LOVES to go fishing...... this year he got a pontoon boat and he couldn't wait to use it! We had to strap it to the top of the Jeep just to get it down there, Brad used it a lot so it was worth the effort!

Here is Brad getting ready to go out on the lake! This was taken about 6am! He wastes no time when it comes to fishing. Sleep can wait!




















And here he is on the lake......... this is were he could be found most of the trip......... out on the lake in his boat!! I think it's his little heaven on earth!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun trip! You view WAS beautiful. Great pictures!