I can't believe I am blogging about this but if you ever wanted to know random stuff about me here is one that takes the cake. When we were little these weeds grew in our back yard behind our garage. They are now trying to take over my garden. I don't know what their official name is but as little kids we used to call them cheesies!

They have these little green pod things growing on them and we used to unwrap them and eat them! Yes that's right folks.....I used to eat weeds!!! I guess we thought they tasted like cheese or something! It's not really something I'm proud of, but hey it could be worse right??? I just had to laugh when I saw them growing in my garden this year. So leave a comment and tell me what funny things you used to eat when you were little.
2 comments:
I am sure somewhere those weeds were a savory dessert...if only on 212 4th East!! Thank you for the funny for my day! I LOVE YOU a whole bunch!!!
That is HILARIOUS! Have you tried them recently? Just for old-times-sake?
I once ate all of the peel off of an orange because someone told me it was very healthy. Yep, it was gross.
Post a Comment