6 years ago
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Naptime... Oh how I have missed you!
Around Thanksgiving Patrick decided he was big enough to stop taking any naps at all! Don't get me wrong I love this little guy to pieces, but having a few hours in the middle of the day to get things accomplished without the help of a two year old was great! He does go to bed a lot earlier now like 7:30pm in stead of 10:00 or 11:00pm which is really nice, but in the evening I am more tired and don't feel like accomplishing much! So this blog has suffered a little! Patrick woke up a couple of hours early this morning so when afternoon rolled around he was super tired and is sleeping! It reminded me how much I loved those afternoon naps! Oh the days! I didn't get much done today though..... just enjoyed the quiet and now I feel much more refreshed to tackle the afternoon with him! I am a better mommy when he naps!! haha! He'll be a real big boy before I know it and I don't want to miss any of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment