scroll down to see past posts.
So the other night we went to our City's Pumpkin Walk at one of the local parks. It is put on by our Youth City Council and it is great for the little ones! The pumpkins are carved and supplied by the great kids that live in our city. Since this was our first year going I didn't realize that you are supposed to dress up and go trick-o-treating along the way. So Patrick doesn't have his costume on, but he still had fun and enjoyed looking at all the cool pumpkins! Here is one that Patrick's cousin William carved for the walk!

Patrick soon got the hang of the trick-o-treating. As soon as they gave him candy he would want to eat it and then as soon as he got some more at the next spot he would throw whatever he was eating on the ground and open a new piece (I felt like one of those people at parades that walk behind the horses) luckily for me it was only candy! This continued on throughout the whole walk! He still managed to have pockets stuffed full of the good stuff! I guess that's one way to get rid of candy real fast! It was funny!We'll see what happens when he goes trick-o-treating for real on Monday!

I had to make sure we got a picture of this one for Grandpa!


I know it's hard to tell, but his pockets are loaded up in this one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment