As Mother's Day approaches I can't help but think of Patrick's sweet birth mom and the great courage she had when she placed our little boy in our arms! I am grateful to be a mother and I love watching my little man grow and learn new things. This weekend I had the great opportunity to attend an adoption concert starring Michael Mclean. It was interesting to hear the stories behind how some of his songs came to be. It was a very touching concert and of course entertaining! I never thought I would find myself saying this, but there is a part of me that feels grateful that we were able to experience adoption and all the amazing feelings that go along with it! I have grown so much and have learned to love others more despite our differences! I just wanted to include a song that I love from Michael Mclean that most people involved in adoption have heard before! I love this song and it always makes me tear up thinking of what our Sweet birth mom went through as she made probably the hardest decision of her life! Happy Mother's Day L! We love you!
You can read the story behind this song here.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment