I decided we needed a new family portrait with Patrick in it so we headed out to the park. It is so hard to take your own family photos.... I know I would have changed a few things if I was the one behind the camera and it would have been better if Patrick was smiling, but oh well! I'm not sure I could talk my hubby into another photo shoot at least for a year! Why is it that boys don't like their pictures taken especially husbands!! Anyway here's what we got. I also took a few of Patrick playing in the leaves! Enjoy!
I feel your pain!! We recently did the same thing! I think people passing by thought we were CRAZY! But we did get a few good ones... so it has to count! I think your pics turned our very cute. You have a cute little family!
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute: You didn't grow under my heart, But in it.
--Fleur Conklin Heylige--
Brad and Cecilia
patience
Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come. ~Joseph F. Smith
1 comment:
I feel your pain!! We recently did the same thing! I think people passing by thought we were CRAZY! But we did get a few good ones... so it has to count! I think your pics turned our very cute. You have a cute little family!
Post a Comment