Patrick is
obsessed with the dishwasher lately!! He won't leave it alone! I have to keep it unloaded because he will pull everything out of it. He has even figured out how to unlock it. He likes to take the bottom rack out and push it around the kitchen! I realize he isn't hurting anything and It shouldn't bother me....... but it drives me CRAZY!! I don't know how to keep him out of it. Now if I could just get him to put away the dishes that would be great!

Here he is trying to climb in it!
1 comment:
I really don't know what to suggest other than time. Even still I have to unload the dishes in a flash or Laela has them all over the house- although she hasn't figured out how to open it, so we have a little advantage there!! Good luck! He'll get bored sooner or later!
Post a Comment