Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who can resist???

We've been enjoying all the veggies from our garden this year. I was shucking some corn that I had just picked for dinner and Patrick was helping me........ I looked down and this is what I saw!






























He just couldn't wait for that delicious corn to be cooked..........














I think it's safe to say he was completely enjoying this tasty treat!!!














If you look closely at the picture above you can see that spot where he took a bite ......... he's learning how to use those front teeth!!














He also helped mommy eat some tomatoes from the garden...... As you can see he quite enjoyed those too he has the proof all over the front of his shirt. Everything tastes better from the garden. There's just something about growing your own veggies that makes them taste so much better!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aaaaahhh! The cuteness of your little guy is just too much! I can't believe he already gets how to eat corn. So smart!!