Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's about TIME!!!!

Which is something I don't seem to have much of these days! I know I have been such a slacker when it comes to adding new posts on my blog I now need to catch up. We have had a month full of camping and camping and did I say camping. Since we have a little one this year we decided to go on a bunch of 1 night camping trips with Patrick( I don't know that he's ready for more days than that at a time) I have oodles of pictures so enjoy!!















Playing in the dirt!!! Let's see how dirty we can get!





























Mmmmm who says you can't have Smores for breakfast?















This little guy wandered through our camp a couple of times.














I bet you can't guess what this is!!!!!














We went camping with our friends and tried out a new fishing spot. It was at Mill Hollow Reservoir which is a little closer to our house. It was nice up there! Here's a picture of the lake. Even though Brad said the fishing wasn't as good as it is at our usual spot he still caught quite a few fish.














Patrick is so good at helping Daddy!

















Tuckered out!!



























All boys love to play with the worms right??

No comments: