There's something about being a new mom and always wanting to do crafty things. Maybe it's the fact that you are trying to save a little money or maybe the fact that you spend a lot more time at home. Either way I was very busy with projects on my list today! Patrick and I needed a new bag to take to the pool and hopefully we'll be doing a lot of that this summer. I found this cute bag tutorial here and so I set off to the fabric store for some cute fabric! It turned out great and only took about an hour to make! I did end up adding some pockets for sunglasses and keys. I also made mine a little smaller than the example. I don't have a picture of the one I made , but it's cute! The fabric was only 2.99 a yard and I didn't even get a whole yard of it so it was inexpensive too!
I also made one of these today........ I have wanted to make this project for a while especially since Patrick plays with toys in the tub now! Since I was already at the fabric store I got stuff to make this too! I don't have pictures of this one either. Sorry
I am also working on a quiet book for Patrick it is a lot of work and will take me a very long time but here is an example of what I am going for! I remember playing with one like this when I was little and I think Patrick will enjoy it!! It might be done by the time he's old enough to play with it!!
1 comment:
You have been getting crafty! Way to go! I finally broke out my sewing machine (after almost owning it for a year!). I am not very adventurous when it comes to USING it though!! I should try!
Post a Comment