That's right!! Patrick is 8 months old already! He has grown and changed so much this past month! He is now on the move...... He is crawling every where, but he crawls with his feet instead of his knees! It's pretty cute! We have had to adjust the jumper to the highest setting since he is so tall. I recently had him at the doctor thinking he had an ear infection, but turns out he's just teething! Those teeth will be here soon! They weighed him while we were there and he now weighs 19lbs and 9 oz. and is 29 inches long! Wow is all I can say! He still absolutely loves Shayda our dog however, I don't think she likes him being mobile since it's harder for her to get away from him.
I love being mom and I am so grateful to have this little man as a part of our family! He has brought us so much happiness!


I looked over while he was playing with this toy and he had it in his mouth like this!! Maybe he'll be a Sax player like his mommy!

1 comment:
Oh man!!! The sax pics are soooo cute! That is hilarious that he crawls on his toes! I guess that's to remind you to stay on your toes to keep up with him now that he's mobile.
Post a Comment