Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wow!!

The other day I was going through Patrick's clothes and putting away all the outfits that no longer fit him. I came across this outfit which is the one we brought him home from the hospital in!! When we brought him home this little outfit was too big for him. It's amazing to see how much he has grown. I can't believe he was that little only 2 1/2 months ago! Wow time sure does fly by!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandson Philip was born on Sept 1st--they can play together when they get older! It's amazing how much they grow in such a short time--it's hard to believe they were ever smaller than they are now.

Kim said...

Oh he has grown so fast!! It's a little sad when they outgrow their clothes, even though it's so great at the same time. That feeling never goes away. Jake is 4 now and I still get sad when I put his clothes away that he has outgrown.