6 years ago
Monday, November 9, 2009
What is your inspiration??
The other day my sister-in-law Teryn called and asked if she could borrow a ladder so she could wash some windows that are really high....... That got me thinking...... and before I knew it I had a really long list of spring/fall cleaning jobs to do. Teryn INSPIRED me. So I have been washing windows, walls, baseboards, ect. ever since. I am about 1/2 done with my list! It takes a while since I have to wait for naps to really get stuff done, but hopefully I'll be d0ne by this weekend! I have discovered a new favorite spring cleaning tool though...... the SHOP VAC it does a great job on all my blinds!! Well I better get back to my list. For all of you who are just waiting for more pictures of my cute little man.... I will post more soon I promise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment