6 years ago
Sunday, October 18, 2009
He's Got Skills.....
Patrick is growing so quickly! he no longer fits in his newborn size clothes. Some of the 3 month size are still a little big for him, but soon they will fit I'm sure. I don't know how much he weighs, but my guess is around 9 lbs. He is now 5 weeks old and today while I was at church he was laying on the floor on his tummy, Brad went into the kitchen for a min. and when he came back Patrick was on his back.......... that's right he rolled over for the first time today and both of us missed it!!! He's been trying for a few weeks now and I knew he was close, but I didn't think he was quite that strong yet. I guess he is. He hasn't done it again since and I don't know if he remembers how, but I don't think it will take him long to figure it out again. I don't have a picture to post today, but I will put some updated ones on soon !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow he is super baby. That is just crazy. Miss you
Post a Comment