Thursday, October 22, 2009

Betcha can't do this

Ever since Patrick rolled over for the 1st time on Sunday...... he is determined to do it again. He tries every time we put him on his belly. He did roll over again yesterday twice, but at the time I was getting him dressed and all he had on was a diaper..... maybe being naked helps!!!He is getting stronger every day. It takes a lot of muscles to wiggle this much. I keep trying to tell him he is still a baby and he has to stop growing for a little while so I can enjoy him being a baby a little longer, but he just isn't listening. I think he will be mobile long before i am ready for him to be!!!!

I took some pictures yesterday while he was trying to roll over..... betcha can't balance on your belly button!!!












Can't you just see the determination on his face.















I just threw this one in for fun!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow! Look at him growing. Such a cutie.