Friday, January 16, 2009

I survived!!!

Today was the day I got my wisdom teeth removed. I know I'm kind of old to be getting this done, but better later than never right? Sorry I won't be sharing any photos of myself but I'm just not feeling super photogenic right now... that is as long as Brad doesn't steal the camera and post a picture of me without me knowing it. Actually I feel a lot better than I thought I would feel and my cheeks don't seem to be very swollen. Either I must be one of the lucky ones or I'll wake up tomorrow feeling a lot worse! I will try to think positively! I'm acutally kind of looking forward to a weekend of resting! My sweet Husband is taking such good care of me ! And my dog Shayda hasn't left my side much today I think she knows I'm not feeling like my usuall self....it's amazing to me that she can sense these things, what a good puppy!!

No comments: