Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's about Time!

I finally decided to start posting on my blog. I've only had this blog set up with a cute background without any pictures or posts on it for about 6 months. So here it is my goal for 2009 to start posting more on my blog. So welcome to Shayda's House !!!! Who's Shayda you ask..... well she is one of our pet dogs and of course the princess of the house. Our other dogs name is Zoey she is 2 1/2 years old and still acts like a puppy (chewing on everything and a little uncoordinated) but just look at her face how could you not love her. My Husband's name is Brad and he is the love of my life!! and my name is Cecilia and this is the start of a blog about our little family.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I am so glad to see you started to blog. I can't wait to hear what is new in your life. I think your dogs are cute too. It makes me miss our big crazy boxer.

Anonymous said...

What a great pictures--your puppies are so sweet, I want to play with them :)

Diane said...

Hey, its your caseworker Diane. I thought I would check out your blog. I just started my own blog a few months ago. I love it. Happy New Year. I hope all is well with you guys.

Jess said...

Hey! You said you didn't like English. Well look at you with all the fancy writing. I'll definitely keep reading. :) And thank you so much for those letters you gave me. They made me tear up. It's always wonderful to know someone cares when you feel like no one does. I love you tons and you've helped me so much. Thank you.