Friday, August 24, 2012

Introducing......


Thomas Bradford. We adopted another little man this week. He was born on Monday the 20th. He is perfect and is so loved by his big brother Patrick! Thomas weighed in at 6lbs. 8 oz. just a half a pound smaller than Patrick was when he was born! I think Patrick grew up over night! He seems so much older now! We love this little guy and are so happy and blessed to have him in our family, even if mom is a little out numbered!! 




 Patrick holding Thomas for the first time! He was so gentle and soft! He could tell this little guy was something special! I am so excited Patrick will have a brother to play with and be best friends with!












3 comments:

Aubrey Werner said...

Congratulations, Cecilia! He's so cute!

Jodie said...

I was just thinking about you and how you were. How wonderful. I am excited for you. I will have to keep in touch. Enjoy you new little one.

Crystal said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable! Little boys are great. I'm excited for you for all the trouble the 2 of them will get in together ;)