Sunday, December 18, 2011

A House and a Tree!

We made a gingerbread house again this year! Patrick was a little more involved in decorating it this year. As we started to decorate it he quickly threw a bunch of candy in the door and shut it quickly which is why the front door is collapsed. But it gives the house character I thought! After that Patrick mostly just wanted to unwrap the all the Rolo candy and of course sample each one. We managed to save a few so we could put some on the house. I have always been one of those people who had to have the candy just right on the house and in a certain pattern...... this year that all went out the window. I gave up my perfectly decorated house for a house with a whole bunch of 2 year old character! and I LOVE it! Especially because it means I'm a mommy and that I have a 2 year old! I Love this little guy!!

































We put our Christmas Tree up along with the Choo Choo that goes around the bottom! Patrick could have sat and watched it all day. That is until the batteries died they didn't even make it 24 hours! Oh that boy loves Trains!!







No comments: