Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We braved the cold and the crowds this year and went to Temple Square to see the lights on Christmas Eve. The lights are so pretty and it helps me to remember the true meaning of Christmas.














We went with Brad's mom and His sister's family it was a lot of fun.














Patrick did pretty good, but after about 45 minutes in the stroller he decided he was done and wanted to walk around himself. Good thing we were ready to leave by then it was getting really cold and pretty late.


















I think this was my favorite tree it was decorated with orange and pink and green bulbs.













I also Love the floating nativity on the reflection pond I could have sat and stared for a lot longer. Hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so brave to go out in that cold! I bet Patrick loved it though. The Nativity in the reflecting pond is my favorite too.